- I have been bit by the travel bug and CANNOT shake it. I’m going to CO at the end of March/ beginning of April but it is not coming soon enough. John Muir really was right when he said that stuff about mountains calling:)
- My running has been pumped up the past few weeks. Lots more 8 and 9 milers just for the hell of it and it’s been amazing. More than normal, I’ve needed time to let my heart heal, even if just for a little bit.
- On that note, HOLY CRAP the stress is out of control. This world is driving me mad. Every day I feel like I see something that completely devastates me. I’m having a difficult time knowing how to funnel this energy.
- On that note, here I am writing again. Hoping this does something to help.
- The timing of my insane craving for mountains and solitude is coming at a time that I need to be most active. Coincidence? I think not. I am trying to stay afloat and diligent and continue to fight the good fight!
- Already in the third week of second semester grad school….whaaaat?
- Marriage freaks me out.
- I’m really craving a race here pretty soon. Not a full marathon but definitely a half. Could use something to travel and get excited for!
- We’re starting to plan our trip to IRELAND!
- Washington/ Cascades is in the works. I CANNOT wait. New mountains, towns, backpacking, biking, hiking, and running. Calling my name.
- 8. Also we’ve been talking a lot about our dream living situation. Having the mountains in view is definitely on the list.
This post is not solving any world problems and was very “me-centric” I will get away from that in the next thing I write. Just trying to purge some of my thoughts!
Love love love!